Team UnRisk at the Beach Finals continued

Last Friday we took part in the Business Cup at the Beach Finals in Perg, Upper Austria. First of all I have to say that the event itself was great! Everything was well organized, there was free food and drink for all the teams and the overall atmosphere was amazing.

But I am sure you are already impatiently waiting to hear how our team performed, so I won't keep you in suspense any longer: Team UnRisk took the 5th place! We are very happy about this result, since the only two matches we lost were against the teams that later played in the finale. 

We had a lot of fun playing and we really enjoyed the whole competition (although to be honest we were a bit intimidated when we first met the other teams). I think I can speak for all the team members when I say that this event has reignited our interest in beach volleyball. 

We already agreed to take part in the Business Cup again next year and with a bit more training there are no limits to what we can achieve!